1. Read everyday. Consistency, Consistency, Consistency, Consistency.
2. Take notes on what you read. You can get a little notebook and write down the most important quotes, that way you always remember it. Our short term memory is not very good with holding information if we only read it once.
3. Read about everything. Broaden your mind. Science, math, history, english literature, languages etc. ex-Don’t just stick to reading about romance novels or YA. Read about healthcare, companies, computers, philosophers. (The library has everything, go use it!)
4. Write. Get a notebook and write about what you have learned, how you feel about it, what you think about it, what you like and don’t like about it etc.
5. Just don’t give a fuck about people’s opinions. They don’t matter. In school we try so hard to impress people who don’t even care about us, its stupid to worry about them.
6. Be alone. Being alone doesn’t mean you are going to be lonely. You have your books, and your videos, and music and coffee, and knowledge. Books are the most constant of friends.